Fall

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blogger has been acting strangely...

...Ok, so Blogger has been doing some funny things to me over the last couple of weeks, which is why if you're following this blog/getting notices about it, you probably keep getting notices over and over that things have been edited. I'll try post words or pics, and then they won't publish the way they were supposed to, or half will be missing or messed up, etc., so I have to edit the post after I've already published it. It's been frustrating, and I apologize if you keep getting notifications for things being changed! Grrr!

Anyway, the rain here has finally stopped and San Antonio has never been so beautiful in the spring! Temps have been cooler than normal and all the rain has made everything lush and green. I can't believe it! :) It's probably a good thing it's not like this normally or I might just want to stay. :P

1 comment:

  1. Or like this... WHY did it link the picture to the words in the blog? That has never happened before.... ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete