Fall

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Not a homestead without a puppy.......

...and here she is! 



Meet Rose, our new 3-month-old Yorkie/Shih-Tzu. :) She is the sweetest little thing with a wonderfully gentle disposition, and is the perfect little companion for all of us - including the toddlers, who really need a calming influence. ;) 



We'd been on the puppy search for a few months, and when I saw her picture two nights ago, she just melted my heart. We were just starting our novena to St. Therese, so when the owner texted me back and said that the pup's name was Rose....... Well, it seemed like it was just meant to be! :) I nearly called it off when the three-hour round trip last night began with a dead battery in my car, but thankfully my 11yo son helped me jump it by showing me exactly how Daddy uses jumper cables. ;) I am SO glad we were able to make it! 

What a joy this little girlie has been already. :) Welcome to the family, Rose!








2 comments: